What if I have a question or concern about the instruction?

We have an open door policy for resolving concerns in real time.  If you are unhappy about any element of instruction, you are encouraged to contact or write David Mitchell  at 201 East Rumble Road, Ste. E,  or call (209) 527-7777.  If the problem is not corrected, you may then contact Daniel Lucky, president of the College at the same address and phone number.  If we are still unable to resolve your concerns, you are encouraged to call or write to the Department of Consumer Affairs, Bureau for Private Post secondary Education, 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95833.  They may be called at (916) 431-6959.