When can I start working after I graduate?

The instructional staff of Abrams College will provide information related to mandatory licensure.  Depending on the program of study, the graduate may start the day after graduation in their respective field of study.  Registered Pharmacy Technicians, Emergency Medical Technicians, Massage Therapists and Paramedics require California and/or regional licensure/certification prior to working.  Abrams College will provide all the necessary information and documents for each student prior to graduation, which will expedite the process of procuring employment.